- Engineering Abstraction Process
- Legal Abstraction Process
- Book Abstraction Process
- Copy Editing / Content Editing
- Legal Transcription services
- Advanced Mobility Services for Banking
- Credit Cards and Payment Processing
- Lending and Mortgages
- General Ledger
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable
- Financial Statements
- Assets / Equipment Ledgers
- Capital Markets & Wealth Management
- Leasing & Asset Finance
This General Ledger Reconciliation process is carried out as part of the financial close process after the end of a financial reporting period.
- Our accounts professionals go through each account in the general ledger of accounts and verify that the balance listed is correct and accurate.
- This involves comparing the general ledger account balance to information contained in other independent systems and sources of financial data, such as bank statements and credit card statements.
- Automated review and approval workflows, with proper segregation of duties
- Reconciliation templates and checklists to standardize processes
- Integrated storage of supporting documentation for easy review and audit
- Link to applicable policies and procedures for easy reference