- Engineering Abstraction Process
- Legal Abstraction Process
- Book Abstraction Process
- Copy Editing
- Legal Transcription services
- Advanced Mobility Services for Banking
- Capital Markets & Wealth Management
- Bank Reconciliation Services
- Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable
- Financial Statements
- Assets / Equipment Ledgers
Home >> Our Services >> KPO >> Financial Statements
- A company’s financial statement is used to show a company’s performance over a certain period of time, generally every fiscal quarter.
- The financial statement really consists of three different statements: balance sheets, cash flow statements and income statements.
- The financial statement gives shareholders an accounting of how their investment is performing.